Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Agree

But most of the praise must go to Shonda Rhimes

:salute:

Naw Shonda has very little to do with HTGAWM . This is Peter Nowalks show. Its just under the "Shondaland" umbrella

Scandal is all Shonda though.

And Viola got the award solely off the makeup scene. But it was a amazing scene

Anyway TONIGHT'S THE NIGHT!!! Last chance to say who did it and see of u right. Im going with Bonnie/Laurel :wow:

Phillyrider807

Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
:dwillhuh: i just binge watched all the eps.......

:whoo: this shyt is lit!!!!

This is probably one of the GOAT shows to binge watch. My girl went through the whole season in 3 days :wow:

Being that this show is heavy on flashbacks. When u binge watch it you can catch on exactly how much build up there actually was. When u go week to week u forget the little shyt.

Phillyrider807

Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
So brehs. 2 weeks. AND WE BACKKKKKKKKKK

Black Excellence! Queen Viola!!!

First season was piff. Finale was piff. And it's been confirmed were going to know who killed Rebecca in the season 2 premiere. Put yall bets in now on who did it! Im going with Laurel or Bonnie! Actually i really think it's Bonnie. Asher will pull it out of her and Asher will disown her only for Bonnie to tell Asher what the rest of the Keaton five did. :whew:

:youngsabo:

2 months later

:damn:

@hexagram23. STICKY THIS shyt

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
This is probably one of the GOAT shows to binge watch. My girl went through the whole season in 3 days :wow:

Being that this show is heavy on flashbacks. When u binge watch it you can catch on exactly how much build up there actually was. When u go week to week u forget the little shyt.
Yeah i binge watch this in like 3 days too. The writing on this show is excellent. I loved the way the current events and the flashback scenes all came together. :wow:
I def slept on it last season. But if season 2 lives up to last season. It will def be the best drama on network tv.

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
Naw Shonda has very little to do with HTGAWM . This is Peter Nowalks show. Its just under the "Shondaland" umbrella

Scandal is all Shonda though.

And Viola got the award solely off the makeup scene. But it was a amazing scene

Anyway TONIGHT'S THE NIGHT!!! Last chance to say who did it and see of u right. Im going with Bonnie/Laurel :wow:

Oh ok, thought she produced and wrote both shows.

Phillyrider807

Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Yeah i binge watch this in like 3 days too. The writing on this show is excellent. I loved the way the current events and the flashback scenes all came together. :wow:
I def slept on it last season. But if season 2 lives up to last season. It will def be the best drama on network tv.

Season 2 is supposed to be bigger and better. They said epsidoe 5 feels like a season finale.

I also like that this is a "limited" series. Its only 15 epsidoes compared to like 22/23 so they don't have to drag things out like most network shows