The official How To Get Away With Murder thread #queenviola

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Those last 10 mins though............. So many questions.................

Why does Frank owe Sam?
What does Bonnie know that will bury Frank?
Who the hell is egss 911??
Who killed Rebbecca?(Im betting on Wes. He was too shook up with annalise at the end there)
Why is Asher involved in this trial mess?? WHAT IS QUEEN VIOLA DOING TO HIM? He the only one not part of this nonsense
WHO THE HELL DID NATE CALL? :damn:

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
Those last 10 mins though............. So many questions.................

Why does Frank owe Sam?
What does Bonnie know that will bury Frank?
Who the hell is egss 911??
Who killed Rebbecca?(Im betting on Wes. He was too shook up with annalise at the end there)
Why is Asher involved in this trial mess?? WHAT IS QUEEN VIOLA DOING TO HIM? He the only one not part of this nonsense
WHO THE HELL DID NATE CALL? :damn:

Frank probably killed/hurt a student and Sam knew :manny:
Bonnie knows the same :yeshrug:
Eggs 911 is Griffin :ohhh:
Wes killed Rebecca :demonic: or was it Bonnie :lupe:
Anna Mae used Asher to create a conflict of interest for trial judge on the priest and Nate's case :ehh:
Nate called...I have no idea :mindblown: probably a new character for season 2 (Anna Mae's mentor...?)

I really like this show, minus the fakkitry :scusthov::camby:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Arrivederci, to the bytch Rebecca:pacspit: Annalise told Simpboi Wes:cape: to get a grip and be a man:scust: Frank's really a Hitman:ohhh: Who owed the CaC Husband favors, tho:patrice: Connor's Dude got the Monster:huhldup: Micheala dropped the boujie act:stopitslime:, and brought her real hood self out:obama: Lowkey, Laurel stay's schemin:banderas: EGG911, seems like it's pertained to Nate:lupe: Bonnie murk the druggie goth in the basement:yeshrug: Can't wait to see next season:jawalrus:, on How They'll continue to Get Away With Murder:sas1: Respect Viola:salute:, for letting your BLACKEXCELLENCE:blessed: grace the small-screen:myman:

Last edited:

TheyCallMeAzul

All Star
Daps
Amazing final twist. A lot of questions to be answered in Season 2. Can't believe how small this thread is. Basically a page for each episode

and :russ:at the only good character in the show getting HIV

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Amazing final twist. A lot of questions to be answered in Season 2. Can't believe how small this thread is. Basically a page for each episode

and :russ:at the only good character in the show getting HIV
Lmaooooooooooo

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
that ending got me like :mindblown:

this is on some steve austin DTA = dont trust anybody shyt :damn: :wow:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
So brehs. 2 weeks. AND WE BACKKKKKKKKKK

Black Excellence! Queen Viola!!!

First season was piff. Finale was piff. And it's been confirmed were going to know who killed Rebecca in the season 2 premiere. Put yall bets in now on who did it! Im going with Laurel or Bonnie! Actually i really think it's Bonnie. Asher will pull it out of her and Asher will disown her only for Bonnie to tell Asher what the rest of the Keaton five did. :whew:

But Laurel stay scheming like a Drake verse :wow:

How To Get Away With Murder season 2 premiere synopsis out: Trailer teases 'crazy moment' in episode 1
how-get-away-murder-season-2.jpg

Viola Davis as Annalise Keating in ABC series How To Get Away With MurderABC
After winning the hearts of fans with intense plot lines and murder mysteries, How To Get Away With Murder will return more jaw-dropping moments in its 2nd season which premieres 25 September on ABC Network. The second season opener is titled, It's Time To Move On, which will pick up after the fateful events of the season 1 finale.

In the finale, Rebecca was found dead in Annalise's basement. ABC has released the official synopsis for the episode, which reads as follows:

Annalise and her students must move on with their lives as though nothing has happened, but the students are still reeling over Rebecca's disappearance. Only Annalise and Frank know that Rebecca was murdered and the two are determined to find out who killed her. Meanwhile, Annalise decides she wants to take on a new client, a brother and sister who are accused of killing their parents. And an old friend surprises Annalise at home and teaches her a valuable lesson, on the highly anticipated season premiere of How to Get Away with Murder.

As previously confirmed, viewers will find out who killed Rebecca in the season 2 premiere episode, but a new trailer promises another crazy moment. The official season 2 trailer shows Frank and Annalise cleaning up Rebecca's remains as he tells the lawyer, "Whoever did this, had to be strong enough to drag her behind the stairs."

The promo voice-over says, "On Thursday September 24, the killer will be revealed, and that's not even the craziest Oh! my God moment of the premiere," and we see Annalise shouting, "Now that you have done this, you are a monster."

The prime suspects in Rebecca's murder are Wes, Annalise and the rest of the Keating five, but the mystery will be solved in the premiere episode. Sit back and enjoy the intense ride this 24 September.

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Question,

Do lawyers and law firms hire people like Frank? What's the job even called? :ohhh: