The Official Hot 97 Summer Jam 2012 Thread. Live Stream

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
come on now d-block got hits for YEARS, i guarantee theyd get more reaction than about 75% of the cats that performed tonight

They also haven't had a hit in YEARS, that's why they're not at the top of the marquee tonight.

They really wouldn't. That's what you're not understanding. They've been there before. Other acts locally have been there before. At this point, the only way D-Block would get ANY kind of big reaction is if they were doing a track with Rick Ross later on. If you really wanna hear We Gonna Make It and Knock Yourself Out that bad, they do shows here plenty. Just pay the $20-$30 bucks and you'll get a full D-Block set.

Black Thunder

Largest Back In The World
Daps
They also haven't had a hit in YEARS, that's why they're not at the top of the marquee tonight.

They really wouldn't. That's what you're not understanding. They've been there before. Other acts locally have been there before. At this point, the only way D-Block would get ANY kind of big reaction is if they were doing a track with Rick Ross later on. If you really wanna hear We Gonna Make It and Knock Yourself Out that bad, they do shows here plenty. Just pay the $20-$30 bucks and you'll get a full D-Block set.

and what hits have j.cole, slaughterhouse, wale......movado?? had

Juliano Soprano

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
DPjSs.jpg
I'm just loggin' in

Da Gawd out there? He performing?