The Official Hot 97 Summer Jam 2012 Thread. Live Stream

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
hence why the place aint packed

when it did actually have artists from new york it was live as fukk and sold out

you do the math

ps nobody was checking for j.cole and whale, motherfukkers wasnt vibing with that shyt they was sitting on they hands for fukk sake

i be damn if i pay that type of scratch and i sit down once on any performance

They'd do the same shyt for D-Block, KRS-ONE, SkyZoo, Immortal Technique. Again, it's probably not the show for you. The festival had a crazy lineup outside of Azaelia Banks and it wasn't as if people were going nuts there either.

Having a NY artist there specifically wouldn't make that big a difference. I guess we'll see whether French Montana reinforces your point later on, cuz he's the most local artist there tonight, him and ASAP

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
lol @ cutting away when Down Bottom was coming on...if you ain't seen that song in concert, I feel for you

Black Thunder

Largest Back In The World
Daps
They'd do the same shyt for D-Block, KRS-ONE, SkyZoo, Immortal Technique. Again, it's probably not the show for you. The festival had a crazy lineup outside of Azaelia Banks and it wasn't as if people were going nuts there either.

Having a NY artist there specifically wouldn't make that big a difference. I guess we'll see whether French Montana reinforces your point later on, cuz he's the most local artist there tonight, him and ASAP

come on now d-block got hits for YEARS, i guarantee theyd get more reaction than about 75% of the cats that performed tonight

Digga38

The seperation between what's fake and what's real
Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
Jcole had a long ass set..Slaughterhouse was on for 5 minutes

Asdfhhklpiyrewss

All Star
Daps
DPjSs.jpg