Undergrad at

599874233835a.image.jpg

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Savannah State for a semester and a half until I got myself knocked up. :francis:

:mjgrin: let me guess...

U got knocked up at the University village dorms?

Wow....it seems like erebody got pregnant at Savannah State and eventually left...

I knew a chick that got.pregnant back to back ..freshman and sophmore years

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
If you can afford to go to a HBCU why go to a HBCU?

Why not? Are HBCUS not good enough in your eyes?

It’s a chance to be around your people. Other schools you’re just a number. These big white schools have classes with 200-300 students.

I’d like to actually communicate with my professor or be able to get help with something.

It’s a real family setting

Cheaper than big white schools.

Historic..just the thought that they were formed by former slaves to educate their people is empowering to me and I wouldn’t want to go anywhere else.

Super Future Luther King Jr.

You Deserve It
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rose Town
dropped out in-between Junior and Senior year in HS (05 summer) and got my GED at 17 smh

:mjcry:

Never spent not one day in College in life, not even a JC or CC or trade school. I'm 29 currently

:snoop:

Yes I regret it, becuz obviously looking back, HS is the easiest shyt in the world to breeze thru and I would've loved the experience of going to an HBCU, but instead I skipped class like a religion and was more focused on fuccin shawtys, partying, and smoking :why:

when I KNEW I could've copped a full ride academic scholarship off the brain game, but hey, so instead, my dumbass ended up finessing a couple waivers thru the Army recruiter and ended up joining the Military :francis:

I met a shytload of homeboys who went to College thruout the years and almost all of them had mostly positive experiences. Some graduated, some didn't, but they all weren't slaving away in the Army for 5-6 years how I was/did, they didn't have to deploy and they actually had a free life/time outside of school lmao, and it overall benefitted their lives positively I think

:yeshrug:

Still tho, it's all gravy mane, l I turned out more than aight, just took the hard road as I so often did in my teens/early 20's, but shyt honestly paid off and worked for ME

I wouldn't advise it lol

Thank the universe my head on skraight nowadays :wow:

SALUTE to all my bruddas who did that shyt tho! knowledge is always key

:salute::myman:

She chunky but she ain’t that big bro lol

She SHO ain't homecoming QUEEN material tho famo lol come on now

If you can afford to go to a HBCU why go to a HBCU?

:dwillhuh:The Fucc?

@BmoreGorilla

Last edited: