The Official HBCU Thread

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How bad is classism at these HBCU’s? The reason why I ask is because I’ve seen a bunch of TikToks (I follow HBCU TikTok) where college students complain about it. Unfortunate, if true…but not surprising.
Can't say I experienced it where I went :jbhmm:

But I was really a commuter the whole time. I wasn't in the mix like that.

Tbh some of the coolest people I met were during my years at this school.

Last edited:

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
Last edited:

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
Can't say I experienced it where I went :jbhmm:

But I was really a commuter the whole time. I wasn't in the mix like that.
Didn’t include you in my original quote, but happy GHOE to another fellow Aggie. I’m getting forgetful in mind as I get older lol.
I’m here. Loving the 60 degree weather. Last few have been too hot. School of Engineering gave its cool coats this year. Everything back to pre-pandemic levels.
Glad to hear everything is back to normal. I should’ve came for one of them coats. It’s been a few years, but ima come back next year. My ole lady and I just didn’t feel like traveling this time. I needed to come up there and get some more gear for my daughter

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Didn’t include you in my original quote, but happy GHOE to another fellow Aggie. I’m getting forgetful in mind as I get older lol.

Glad to hear everything is back to normal. I should’ve came for one of them coats. It’s been a few years, but ima come back next year. My ole lady and I just didn’t feel like traveling this time. I needed to come up there and get some more gear for my daughter
It's all good breh, happy GHOE. You heading up there this werkend?

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
How bad is classism at these HBCU’s? The reason why I ask is because I’ve seen a bunch of TikToks (I follow HBCU TikTok) where college students complain about it. Unfortunate, if true…but not surprising.

I imagine back in the day it was probably more prevalent, i never saw it at my school, maybe it happens at the big old school hbcu’s like howard Hampton or spelmo

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah. I wish I did. My homegirl just text me talmbout she drunk at this nextlevel event. They having fun up there.

You go?
Nah im not going since i had other plans. But I know it's gonna be super lit since this is technically the first post covid GHOE.

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
@How Sway? @BigAggieLean. @Bryan Danielson

I was in the vacinity of JR all day Saturday and his mouth never closed. He's never seen anything like it:pachaha:
E0ErJqz.png