The Official "Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3" Thread

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
The test case is Kevin Hart I guess, and how his career goes from here. That said, the solution to this dichotomy isn't to make the same mistake of overreaction towards everyone, but rather to more equally apply the forgiveness shown Gunn.
Kevin Hart had a failed oscar bait movie that grossed over $100 domestically and a Netflix special announced both after the oscar shyt

He's doing great

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
DC is a fool if they let him do SS2 knowing he’s going back to Marvel for a bigger, much more important movie

But yeah, they did a David Stern/Michael Jordan type of lookout deal with him

How does that make them foolish? You’re assuming his heart won’t be in one and be more in the other. But he wrote the scripts for both movies so he’s not going to slack on one. They’re being released years a part from each other anyway.

Dc letting him go because of a movie he’s going to direct after this movie would be cutting your nose to spite your face. Business is business

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Yeah he did. He went across town to the distinguished competition, got a high profile job, then got welcomed back into the fold for Marvel and they're acquiescing to him, letting him get to guardians 3 after he's done with suicide squad. Whether you like the man or not even like the franchise, that's unprecedented.
Word

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
DC Dave bout to be Drax AND Bane
pig27T.png

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
white men really fail upwards smh.. craccas smh

its weird critics rode with him over real life disgusting tweets but wont stop berating and slandering Snyder over movies they didnt like.. humans really are a fuccin disease smh

hjnm

All Star
Daps
I would respect Disney more if they were just like "Dude said some dumbass shyt, but we ain't fukking up this paper:hubie:" than to go through with firing dude and pretending like they care. I think that's more offensive than anything.

I feel that but don't forget the controversy came the week of the merger vote so everyone was on 10 and the slightest controversy could have sunk the deal and everyone's paper.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Good, never should've been fired in the first place.

Guardians 2 > Guardians 1