The Official "Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3" Thread

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Can't wait until the DC Snyderverse fans turn on him. lol
Im in multiple snyderverse groups and they have hated him for a long long time lol

And if you even bring up the fact gunn and snyder got their start together you will bombarded with people telling you Snyder took gunns “awful script” and turned it into a classic film :russ:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Im in multiple snyderverse groups and they have hated him for a long long time lol

And if you even bring up the fact gunn and snyder got their start together you will bombarded with people telling you Snyder took gunns “awful script” and turned it into a classic film :russ:
Oh word?! Hilarious.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
the who??? :dahell: i don't follow any of that weirdo sh-t... bottom line is the DC exec james gunn is about to bless us with the 1st great mcu movie since phase 3 :ohlawd:

hyped :wow:
You know the guys that got Warner Brothers to spend more money on Justice League and put it out on HBOMax as a mini series. I thought they were heroes not weirdos for that? What a newsflash. lol

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
You know the guys that got Warner Brothers to spend more money on Justice League and put it out on HBOMax as a mini series. I thought they were heroes not weirdos for that? What a newsflash. lol

uhh Good for them.. Snyder completed his movie and now he has a netflix deal. Ship sailed on more content from him. if they don't wanna watch the Phillips/Reeves/Gunn content that's on them..

i'm gon eat :manny:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Can't wait until the DC Snyderverse fans turn on him. lol
The backpeddle when everything is looking like a great value GOTG and the DC fans try to explain why it’s better than marvel after spending years saying they wanted dark shyt without a drop of levity :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
not sure why posters wanna turn this into a DC thread but james gunn is not gonna interfere in Reeves or Phillips projects from what i can see. There will be movies that have levity and others that probably won't have much and be more gritty.

nobody said he was creating a formulaic assembly line that u may see at some places.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
not sure why posters wanna turn this into a DC thread but james gunn is not gonna interfere in Reeves or Phillips projects from what i can see. There will be movies that have levity and others that probably won't have much and be more gritty.

nobody said he was creating a formulaic assembly line that u may see at some places.
This guy is a futurist like Tony Stark. lol

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
A Marvel director gonna save DC. If you can't beat em" . . . lol
He already made the second best DC film (i hold man of steel in much higher regard than most)

And this movie is going to be incredible IMO. Wasnt a huge fan of 2 but Gotg is easily top 5 marvel and hes gonna go all out in this film. I expect it to be very emotional, funny, and end the series in a satisfying way.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
He already made the second best DC film (i hold man of steel in much higher regard than most)

And this movie is going to be incredible IMO. Wasnt a huge fan of 2 but Gotg is easily top 5 marvel and hes gonna go all out in this film. I expect it to be very emotional, funny, and end the series in a satisfying way.
Yeah, The Suicide Squad was dope, Peacemaker as well. But yeah GotG 2 is kinda weak until Yondu dies. OG GotG is top 10 MCU for me not 10.
Sure he will do a good job with DC.