The OFFICIAL GTA Online Thread #coligangbangbang (If you got deleted by accident just re-join)

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
emblem_128.png

B.C.F.
Online Headquarters is now up.
THE WORLD IS BCF'S
BLACK COLI FAMILIA
http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/black_coli_familia

@FlareBaller5
@BlackDynamite
@thaKEAF create one too :scheme:

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
You can't hide from an Organization. You can only run.
tumblr_mfck3hRhHK1rwu9euo1_5001.gif

You just reminded me of something too, there's a whole underwater world in GTA V :wow:

Yup and they got submarines down there as well. nikkas gonna get on their sebastian the crab shyt and be under the sea and be good. Got them pet sharks and whales for nikkas that want to take it there :smugbiden:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Yup and they got submarines down there as well. nikkas gonna get on their sebastian the crab shyt and be under the sea and be good. Got them pet sharks and whales for nikkas that want to take it there :smugbiden:
From the parachute to a cargo ship to a speed boat to a jet ski to the submarine :ahh:

Young

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:whoo:

Any medium size crews need a mercenary for hire? I can already tell I'm about to plug at least 60 hours into this game, I need a dope crew to run with

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
:whoo:

Any medium size crews need a mercenary for hire? I can already tell I'm about to plug at least 60 hours into this game, I need a dope crew to run with
My job pays me to sit at home and play video games from August - May so im gonna have a lot of hours