The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
I never really fukked with GTA Online until recently, so I'm around level 20.

It's pretty cool when you have a competent team to do missions and you aren't being chased by psychos in free mode :laugh:

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm at 30 something...I just got the game a couple of months ago though. I'm ready to give up...I want 100 so I can get 100% armor on all my vehicles.
sorry to disappoint you. that extra armor really aint stopping nothing but a pistols bullets. everyone in the wild is holding crazy guns and rpgs, your little armor aint stopping those bullets or explosives. i've tried it. lol

Jaylen Tatum

Superstar
Daps
sorry to disappoint you. that extra armor really aint stopping nothing but a pistols bullets. everyone in the wild is holding crazy guns and rpgs, your little armor aint stopping those bullets or explosives. i've tried it. lol
yo how do you get that car with the thin windows on it, i seem them in crazy colors

I just started too dont know what level im on, but its bullshyt you get penalized for destroying personal vehicles even if that person is trying to run you over

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yo how do you get that car with the thin windows on it, i seem them in crazy colors

I just started too dont know what level im on, but its bullshyt you get penalized for destroying personal vehicles even if that person is trying to run you over
not sure which car you're talking about. but i do hate that they penalize you for blowing someone up even inside their car while they're messing with you. but all that is due to too many trolls running around that would make the game one big blow em up party. and have everyone broke, crying to rockstar about it.

Jaylen Tatum

Superstar
Daps
not sure which car you're talking about. but i do hate that they penalize you for blowing someone up even inside their car while they're messing with you. but all that is due to too many trolls running around that would make the game one big blow em up party. and have everyone broke, crying to rockstar about it.
maybe its a mod but the side windows are very thin so you cant shoot thru them

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Same, I also want that RPG. T_T

But don't give up yet, it takes a lot of grinding, but imo, i think its worth it.

I'm at 30 something...I just got the game a couple of months ago though. I'm ready to give up...I want 100 so I can get 100% armor on all my vehicles.

Lvl 459 here

If ya'll need help add me up on ps4.

my psn is yung_nos