The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Ain't nobody on the rockstar website tryna hear that. They bitter as fukk over there :mjlol:

Nah, only these stock cars from Benny are fully customizable

VfLM3CV.png

:snoop: what a fukking waste of an update. You can only customize 6 cars in the new body shop even though you got hundreds in the game. Wtf Rockstar. My exotics deserves decals too!!! :stopitslime: side note I just made it home let me warm this puppy up see what happens.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
I'm thinkin if they're doing a lowrider update they're bound to do a tuner update sometime too especially since they're more focused on next gen. I am disappointed we didn't at least get to mess around and at least put some speakers in the other cars, but at least we can open them up just the same via the interaction menu. That shyt is so useful right now :banderas:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I'm thinkin if they're doing a lowrider update they're bound to do a tuner update sometime too especially since they're more focused on next gen. I am disappointed we didn't at least get to mess around and at least put some speakers in the other cars, but at least we can open them up just the same via the interaction menu. That shyt is so useful right now :banderas:

I'm loving the remote starter and the door opener, :gladbron: I'M LOVING THE FIRST MISSION LAMAR IS A fukkING TRIP... :mjlol:

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
The one thing buggin me in this update is that insurance for the cars are dirt cheap for how much money you invest in it. For my voodoo it only cost 6000 to replace it yet I got like a milly in this bytch :beli:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
money glitch been gone for well over a year.
Nope there is always one. Posted one in here a few months ago but it was too late. Still got 5 mill and I copped and maxed out 2 whips today.

Nikkaz gotta learn to grind and hold saleable property plus cash when the exploits come. I'm always holding...