The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
CHwVaEtUMAAMbiN.jpg:large

tumblr_nif1swCxkG1tp80nvo1_400.gif
Looks nice but it Handles like shyt. Somehow I've Won a Race with it.:mindblown:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Been playing recently and I enjoy the fukkery.

-Some dude tried to keep on landing planes on top of the tallest building in Downtown LS. shyt was :mjlol: when he would almost get it, but the plane falls back only for it to explode some seconds later. :dead:

-Kept on fukkin with a low level guy. He wanted to start shyt so I'm like "OK." :mjpls: I fukked up the car he was taking to Simeon. shyt was ridiculously fukked up. He ended up quitting. :heh: I decided to take it the way it was for the hell of it. I thought I was gonna get 5 bills but ended up with 10Gs. :leon:

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
Can't ever bring myself to LS customs to sell off one of my cars.:francis:

Even the ugly cars I know I won't be driving much, I go up to them and find something I like and I can't ever pull that trigger.:mjcry:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Can't ever bring myself to LS customs to sell off one of my cars.:francis:

Even the ugly cars I know I won't be driving much, I go up to them and find something I like and I can't ever pull that trigger.:mjcry:

shytty RS won't let you sell the cars you bought before a certain patch. :pacspit:

Was trying to sell my Cheetah, but couldn't. It's fine since I have 4 spots let in my 3 garages. I'm sure I'll never fill them up since I barely play online.

I love my muscle car garage. :ehh:

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
shytty RS won't let you sell the cars you bought before a certain patch. :pacspit:

Was trying to sell my Cheetah, but couldn't. It's fine since I have 4 spots let in my 3 garages. I'm sure I'll never fill them up since I barely play online.

I love my muscle car garage. :ehh:

Yeah, I got two super diamonds and a stinger that I duped way back just chilling in my garage. I'd sell them but LSC won't take them.:beli:

@Exit9NJturnpike go to LS customs to sell cars. You can sell one car off the street for extra $$ every hour I think.. Also if you ever get buyers remorse you can sell your own vehicles there too.