The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
this last update made broke nikkas
fall all the way back.
I copped the 4 whips/all of the clothes/
jewlery/the new strap and still
sittin on 37 mil.
:banderas:

wat6rr.jpg
:mjcry:

roxxthe96er

Emcee
Daps
Reppin
CCVII, AMERICON.
I just started online on PC, any of yall on PC or am I alone? Just a young motherfukka tryna hustle up some Ill Gotten Gains.

Rockin a new Louis shirt, some Louboutins, a Rolex, a bunch of new tats, GODDAMN this Ill Gotten Gains shyt too hard

Last edited:

roxxthe96er

Emcee
Daps
Reppin
CCVII, AMERICON.
Ill Gotten Gains II better as a belt slot under accessories and some designer shyt :blessed:

My character has my gun, my car, my hair and my gear (well I ain't really got a Rollie... Mines fake.) but still I want him to have my belt too! And he does it all while still living in a lil apartment smoking weed with his priorities all fukked up! This game so realistic yo :pachaha:

All Star
Daps
What happens when you run out of parking space in your garage, and buy a new car?:lupe:

Fellatio

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They tell you there isn't enough space in your garage and you will have to swap it for something.. i think before you buy it

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
Ill Gotten Gains II better as a belt slot under accessories and some designer shyt :blessed:

My character has my gun, my car, my hair and my gear (well I ain't really got a Rollie... Mines fake.) but still I want him to have my belt too! And he does it all while still living in a lil apartment smoking weed with his priorities all fukked up! This game so realistic yo :pachaha:
U out here frauding with fake rollies :mjlol:
Yo shyt gonna fall apart like