The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Did humane labs with some randoms... Ofcouse they make me the copter pilot and give me the smallest cut :snoop:

Turns out to be a hard as hell job... My gunners are crap and it takes us many tries to make the help escape and I get plat award. I shyt on em nikkaz, told em they was lucky I was there...

On a related note cruising to some custom sportify playlist while doing missions is :wow:

I'm gonna be making some more playlists for cruising and busting guns.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

Why not ?

cuz the lectro is 750k and a waste of bread.

on the flip side, I recently copped the insurgent (without the gun). and that bytch is MEAN!!

not only can it bulldoze damn near any car on the game, it can take multiple explosives without a scratch. when I'm driving it, sometimes, I go in the gas station and run over the fuel pumps just for the fukk of it and to cause chaos. plus that truck is very fast for a truck of it's size.

and the best thing about it, is that it goes in the garage, which means, u don't need to call pegasus for it. mechanic will bring it right to you.

I was playing this weekend, and a cat with an armored karuma tried to test me. all I did is flip his karuma over and pin it next to a building. and as he tried to get out, I shot him in the face while still in the car.

another cat tried to sticky bomb the insurgent, and I just stayed near him, so when he detonated, it blew up his whip and my shyt was unscathed :mjlol:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
CCDk-0vWMAAgGjU.jpg