The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Man did the heist with Trevor(:mjlol:trevor grunting and shyt over the comms)..the final part where you take the trucks and drive all the way upto the lighthouse

:beli:

fukking NO ONE had mics..the one dude took off in the first truck ,and the idiots in the gunner truck are fukking behind me and the dude with the trucks that ain't supposed to take damage.

So me and dude are taking the brunt of the attack and these idiots are shooting randomly and ain't helping shyt. Finally after about 6 tries I get into the gunner truck to drive and I go ahead of the trucks that are full of drugs...passed it easily...except the dumbass in the last truck flipped it close to the final destination..shyt almost went into the water :whew:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
@ORDER_66 you wanna get on and make some money with me and @Ted Rodgers
My account was suspended for 7 days for Community Abuse. I sent this CAC a message because he was yelling ****** at me and my team the entire game on Duty

Guess he won that battle because I sent messages and he had evidence so he snitched and got me suspended :mjlol:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Yo nikkaz don't use mics on this? The fuxk they playing this shyt for
Don't understand how xbots don't use mics....they come with the fukking system :why:.

killed this white kid online with a 2.95 kd and hes spamming my messages:mjlol: called me a ******, faq, p*ssy, bytch, hes sent about 25 messages. just because i didnt 1v1 him.. i
Report that fakkit.

That dude LowtierGod gets his xbox account banned for calling cacs scrubs all the time :mjlol:

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
4l3ldYo.jpg