The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Got it for the Larrybox an hour ago at Gamestop and I saw a disturbing amount of kids in line with their parents.

You know damn well these kids got school in the morning and you got them in the cold like this?:what:

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
Got it for the Larrybox an hour ago at Gamestop and I saw a disturbing amount of kids in line with their parents.

You know damn well these kids got school in the morning and you got them in the cold like this?:what:
let me guess cacs?

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Picked mine up at 9pm. Never seen so many dyke bodied jewish and English cacs in one line at once. Cacs lookin like they came from under a bridge with the Smeagel face. :scusthov: Yuppie looking fakkits coming from the hills lookin like they taking estrogen supplements with a gallon of milk ever night. And these nikkas lookin so fucin Moist in 2014 jesus. How you in your 30s still wearin skinny jeans talkin all soft and dainty in gamespot? Homos are embarassing, i gotta move out this area.
Pre ordered mine at best buy in west LA, had to drive out here, waiting in line right now, bunch of flabby cacs in mine :beli:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Pre ordered mine at best buy in west LA, had to drive out here, waiting in line right now, bunch of flabby cacs in mine :beli:
I'm sorry you have to look at those fukk nikkas. The boldest dude in my line who was talkin all loud looked like booger from revenge of the nerds Tryin to be loud so everyone knew he had the female game stop employees gamertag. You fukk nikka you :camby: times like those I wish there was a parent around I could chop it up with on some adult shyt.

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
I'm sorry you have to look at those fukk nikkas. The boldest dude in my line who was talkin all loud looked like booger from revenge of the nerds Tryin to be loud so everyone knew he had the female game stop employees gamertag. You fukk nikka you :camby: times like those I wish there was a parent around I could chop it up with on some adult shyt.
Its worse at gamestop, specially the one by my house on slauson, u get all the nerdy gump black nerds that know all the employees by first name, be up in the in the store all day just hanging out talking video games n shyt, makin the lines go slow cuz they wanna ask if they have a used copy of sum bullshyt :beli:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Naw don't chop it out grab your game and roll the fukk out.

The discussions they be having in that line absolutely blow the fukk outta me. I be looking like you dudes ain't never getting no p*ssy go bathe nikka and put the controller down sometimes :dahell:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Naw don't chop it out grab your game and roll the fukk out.

The discussions they be having in that line absolutely blow the fukk outta me. I be looking like you dudes ain't never getting no p*ssy go bathe nikka and put the controller down sometimes :dahell:
Lotta them single mom's have good conversation :shaq:

These fukk nikkas werent even havin conversations. They started making goofy ass sounds talkin in codes n shyt chuckling like kids. Glad I got my game though.

Now this game is blowing the fukk outta my ps4 hard drive space :damn: