The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
I got alot of daps because im very likeable.... :sas1: Not my fault your not social enough....:pachaha:
Ain't no one talkin bout daps,I said post,pretty sure most of your daps are from sony stans and broke boys that dap you when u talk about not spending money like u winning,and trust me,my social life is way more exciting then anything you could ever muster up :sas1:

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I'm not getting this at midnight even tho I don't work tomorrow.

its like 12 degrees outside, and I'm NOT about that life standing outside best buy at midnight to cop.

plus I gotta get that $30 gift card from target. tried to get it tonight, cuz I was already out, and the dude that does the mobile phones is the ONLY one who can give u the coupon, and he was gone :snoop:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Ain't no one talkin bout daps,I said post,pretty sure most of your daps are from sony stans and broke boys that dap you when u talk about not spending money like u winning,and trust me,my social life is way more exciting then anything you could ever muster up :sas1:

images

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Is that a joke???? :heh: Like i said i dont spend all my time playing video games i have a life...
It got nothing to do with that,u might not have the disposable income to buy psn even if u played every day,u got 5x my post tho,u ain't got a life shut that shyt up,let me know if u need some PSN,tryna do so,ething nice for someone in need

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
MY fukkING GAME DONT WORK WTF BEEN "UPDATING" SITTING AT 1% LIKE WHAT THE fukk FOR IT'S A DAMN PRE-ORDER IT'S ALREADY BEEN DOWNLOADED

yHSRMqx.gif