The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
west coast classics still ain't got spice 1?:snoop:

and I still ain't copping first day. do yall remember the online launch day chaos that insued last year?:mjlol: ain't no way I'm transferring over day one and something goes wrong and my lvl 370 and 22mill get deleted. I'll wait a week to see how shyt work out.

you are level 370???? you put in some serious work.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
The only thing I hate about this is I got up to the third heist in the single player and now I gotta start all over again. I wish the PS3 save could transfer to the 4.

Nefflum nigga

Bred from insolence
Daps
Reppin
St.louis
you are level 370???? you put in some serious work.

yeah bruh, I used to get it in. when I was playin heavy, maybe 6minths back. me and a few of my cousins would grind the shyt out of that Trevor mission method of madness...used to get 5k-6k RP errtime. run 3 players, 1 get a chopper the other two get the meth. easy money too

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
yeah bruh, I used to get it in. when I was playin heavy, maybe 6minths back. me and a few of my cousins would grind the shyt out of that Trevor mission method of madness...used to get 5k-6k RP errtime. run 3 players, 1 get a chopper the other two get the meth. easy money too

gotcha. yeah if you got 5 or 6 buddies playing, you can easily level up doing missions. love doing that.

after rockstar took all my money ($100M +), I only got about $1.5M left and I'm at level 64. I do have two apartments at least tho.

Nefflum nigga

Bred from insolence
Daps
Reppin
St.louis
gotcha. yeah if you got 5 or 6 buddies playing, you can easily level up doing missions. love doing that.

after rockstar took all my money ($100M +), I only got about $1.5M left and I'm at level 64. I do have two apartments at least tho.

yeah you good, heists bout to come out hopefully it pay good. but it's easy to get ya bread up if u got the time. u can make 300k a session easy. just avoid free roam. invite only and get money.

fakkit ass rockstar took my money too, back when DNS codes was the lick. :mjlol: I logged in one day and from the 4 billy I had I was down to 50k. :mjcry: then I made a cool 15 mill off that hooker glitch. and the rest was legit grind mode. I recently spent alotta money modding old school whips cuz I figured if i transfer to the ps4 version with more than 30mill...plus they knew I glitched at some point, they'd take that shyt too.

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
yeah you good, heists bout to come out hopefully it pay good. but it's easy to get ya bread up if u got the time. u can make 300k a session easy. just avoid free roam. invite only and get money.

fakkit ass rockstar took my money too, back when DNS codes was the lick. :mjlol: I logged in one day and from the 4 billy I had I was down to 50k. :mjcry: then I made a cool 15 mill off that hooker glitch. and the rest was legit grind mode. I recently spent alotta money modding old school whips cuz I figured if i transfer to the ps4 version with more than 30mill...plus they knew I glitched at some point, they'd take that shyt too.

man this was around xmas time when rockstar took all my bread. I had got that xmas stimulus, and my only mistake was not spending more of it. but I was left with around 200K at the time. I was :fire:

I quit playing the game for months after that shyt happened. I legit earned a good $6M on my own tho before that had happened. and it's not like I stole the money. someone simply blessed me with $100M one day while I'm just bullshytting online.

thinking about playing the game today and getting my level and money up before the new joint drops.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The only thing I hate about this is I got up to the third heist in the single player and now I gotta start all over again. I wish the PS3 save could transfer to the 4.
Your progress transfer over from last gen consoles. They've been advertising this hard actually

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I watched a dude stream it yesterday as well. can't see the improvement in graphics over the stream. however, he did play a lot of the first person mode. Also, what's weird about streaming is I couldn't hear any of the music in the cars EXCEPT for the in game music you get when you're doing a mission.

Twitch and Ustream I think has the ability to block music because of copyright concerns... the same thing happened on clueless gamer with conan obrien with gta v. they didnt want to pay a fee to use the song while playing