The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
IS the online for this game completely dead?

The rooms are fukking ghost towns, over and over again. I only find nikkas with bounties on their heads 2 max at a time.

Last edited:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Still always full when I play. :manny:
Wow, wtf. Only been in a room with like 5 people max. since i got back on .

I doubt you're really in ull lobbies like that bruh unless the matchmaking only puts you with people around your level

Daps
Wow, wtf. Only been in a room with like 5 people max. since i got back on .

I doubt you're really in ull lobbies like that bruh unless the matchmaking only puts you with people around your level

U on PS3 or Xbox?.. The online is only game I play right now on Xbox and lobbies are always full when I get on

If you're in a room with a small lobby just search for a new session till you find a full one

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
pre ordered tonight

the first person gameplay did it for me

Rockstar goin at the FPS developers throats now too
Me too, bruh.
I was iffy until I saw that footage.
They gotta add another underwater weapon though. I ain't swimming until I get a Harpoon. Lol

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Don't know if anyone watched his videos but this guy passed away: https://www.youtube.com/user/YeardlyDiamond1

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/52304/rest-in-peace-yeardley-diamond

Rest in Peace, Yeardley Diamond
Posted on September 3 2014, 2:38pm | Author: R* Y | Filed Under: Rockstar

It has come to our attention that a cherished and very talented member of the GTA community has tragically passed away. Fernando Agapito Jr. aka Yeardley Diamond was a YouTube creator who worked wonders with GTAIV PC to create some of the most memorable and beloved original machinima videos in the history of Grand Theft Auto fan videos. Many of you may fondly recall such classic videos of his as “Harlem Shake on Rockstar Games”, “Niko’s Yoga”, “Niko’s Dramatic Reaction” (to GTAV), “GTAIV Gangnam Style” and “Gentleman”.

Since Fernando’s brother Francis confirmed the news of his untimely passing on Facebook yesterday, outpourings of grief and eulogies have been shared at GTAForums, on Reddit, and by GTA fans across social media.

We at Rockstar Games send our sincerest condolences to the Agapito family, and all of Fernando’s friends and fellow fans. Rest in peace, Yeardley Diamond.