The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

drugxglory

Street Struck
Daps
Reppin
CALiFORNiA
Im fiending for this online shyt man. Nothin else really to do, i was thinkin bout going around collecting shyt but have the patience to look at that big ass map. Pretty much just customising cars riding thru the Ballas hood and firing on em
:ehh:

2 more dayz tho:wow:

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
because im broke and need money.

No it's to just do it

All of the games mechanics are centered around just doing shyt

If you get bored once you're rich that's on you but the game isn't developed around making money it's a sandbox game where you make your own fun

yo moms

drunk
Daps
No it's to just do it

All of the games mechanics are centered around just doing shyt

If you get bored once you're rich that's on you but the game isn't developed around making money it's a sandbox game where you make your own fun

gta is famous for its repetitive gameplay. because theres nothing to do except get in cop chases.

yo moms

drunk
Daps
i bought a helicopter for 3 mil.

bought the helipad for 400k.

helicopter is not there.

3 mill went to the :trash:

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
gta is famous for its repetitive gameplay. because theres nothing to do except get in cop chases.
Nothing to do as far as what? I could personally spend an hour taking a dirt bike to the mountains. I spent a couple hours yesterday parachuting off of skyscrapers. Cranking out those epsilon cult missions will run you a whole day. The game is as fun as you make it, & that's how it's been since GTA III
To say there's nothing to do except cop chases is about as ignorant as saying there's nothing to do but kill hookers

yo moms

drunk
Daps
Nothing to do as far as what? I could personally spend an hour taking a dirt bike to the mountains. I spent a couple hours yesterday parachuting off of skyscrapers. Cranking out those epsilon cult missions will run you a whole day. The game is as fun as you make it, & that's how it's been since GTA III
To say there's nothing to do except cop chases is about as ignorant as saying there's nothing to do but kill hookers

i cant do epilson cult missions because the website blocked my ip :snoop:

yo moms

drunk
Daps
bought the hangar for 1 million.

bought plane for 250k

plane isnt in hangar just like the helicopter isnt in the helipad. :snoop:

more money gone to the :trash:

the fukk is up with this broken game :what:

Daniel.

BK to NJ, but always a New York Knicka
Daps
still cant figure this dom mission out at the top of the maze building. he's just not showing up. i wondered if it was a time thing but i would think the logo wouldnt show. hes just not there no matter what time. ive done the helicopter, ive used the parachute option at the bottom which is really just a parachute jump and not the actual mission. dude just isnt there. anyone had this issue?

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Am I the only one that gets a little shook when they hear that shriek a cougar makes before he's about to attack? :to:
Has me feeling like I'm back in RDR.