The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

yo moms

drunk
Daps
The GTA games just ain't for you bro

The other games may have had a few more missions but in terms of sheer content there's much more in V

You must've been bored as hell after IV, San Andreas, and Vice City

never played vice city. and i never finished 4. got too bored.

howd you get so much money imm broke af got like 2000 to my name :sadcam:

just finish the game. you get 30 mil for the last heist. and then theres nothing to do.

yo moms

drunk
Daps
but you got to "do" stuff to 100%. How can there not be nothing to do when you're not 100% complete?? Also you can play darts. :troll:

because im rich already. :ufdup:

its an open world game breh, use your imagination

im rich i dont have to do anything anymore.

There no convincing him, he only plays GTA for the missions
It's that simple

no. you are way off base here. i only play gta for the fukkery. thats why the game was the best at the start when franklin was broke. becasue i had to do some fukkery to get some money together. now im just rich so theres no point in engaging in fukkery. i dont even live in the hood anymore. :snoop:

i wish i could play as lamar.

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
no. you are way off base here. i only play gta for the fukkery. thats why the game was the best at the start when franklin was broke. becasue i had to do some fukkery to get some money together. now im just rich so theres no point in engaging in fukkery. i dont even live in the hood anymore. :snoop:

i wish i could play as lamar.

You're not making any sense. The fukkery doesn't change just because you get money