The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How after Lamar and that other fool ambush those warehouse drug dealers (I swear one was were a Tobe jersey):childplease:., evaded the pigs by Nascaring through the beach, but when I crashed the gate to get back onto the roads, the pigs came out of nowhere:huhldup: So, I had Frank swimming for dear life toward the ship, until the pigs speedboat took him out:sadbron:

Mike dressing like a hipster to gain entry to LifeInvader, to blow up the fake Zuckerberg, in the comfort of his living room:banderas:

Mike taking a hit of Jmmy's bong, the Alien mission, Franks mother and her loco friends...and I know I haven't even scratch the surface of all the piff to come:lawd:

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this dude at the construction site got trapped when some pipes fell off a crane on top of the truck he was in. he yells to get the bulldozer and remove the trap so he can get out before the car explodes and I failed. I restarted and went back and saved him and this guy gave me nothing. I kicked his ass. :childplease:

Last edited:

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
j4gEH21.jpg

That's a lambo hiding behind the phantom. :umad:
the drop top white phantom with the white infernus in the cut :wow:

Nefflum nigga

Bred from insolence
Daps
Reppin
St.louis
Online mode is almost here brehs:blessed: :blessed:

Beat the game, story was great. But damn brehs why they take my cars when i park'em in franklins garage at his house? They took the custom Bugatti and the drop top Bentley :snoop:

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
when u call amadana to hang out with michael, is there anyway to get her to give up the snatch atthe end. dude be dropping her off in random places. smh

yo moms

drunk
Daps
im thinking about killing michael :smugbiden:

fukk that snitch :pacspit:

trevor is a real nikka.

why the fukk would i want a deathwish? :scusthov: