The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
DdbEEi2.jpg

Don't ask me how many ladders i climbed and how long it took. :wow:
Tell me why I did that shyt earlier, & tried to throw a grenade off the top to see if it would hit the ground before exploding, and this punk ass nikka Michael threw the grenade underhand instead of overhand so I died :wow:

All that climbing for nothing :wow:

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
At 12 grand a pop? Ain't nobody got time for that bullshyt :heh:

If I was early in the game then maybe but fukk that

Try 25,000 and 9,000 at the same time. I was loading up two characters at once. There's more than one hidden money briefcase underwater. I did it so I could buy property earlier and invest when those assassination missions hit.:manny:

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
some dude on a random encounter told me to invest in tinkle stocks. put frank all in and watched that shyt rise to a 29% return
:banderas:
Where on the map did you find that nikka :mjpls:

Don't tell me he was the business man saying he knew about stocks & shyt in the desert area because I bumped into him & he stopped talking so I shot his ass :mjpls:

wake&bake

rise&shine
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where on the map did you find that nikka :mjpls:

Don't tell me he was the business man saying he knew about stocks & shyt in the desert area because I bumped into him & he stopped talking so I shot his ass :mjpls:

he's on the side of road off the main highway up by the property hookies. he's got the hood of his car popped up. he gives u a time limit to bring him to the airport.

edit: where the spoiler button at?

Last edited:

yo moms

drunk
Daps
so how do you make money off stocks?

and dont tell me about lester and his assassination missions. becasue its too late. i did them and didnt invest anything :snoop: