The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
If you guys are still curious about the blue dots, walk slow towards the person leading you. When you see dudes run up on you just run back quick. If you can find hiding cool, if not just start blastin. I find it disappointing you can't get the one who set you up.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
how the hell do you get your customized car from the ifruit app to in GTAV it said it was sent but when i went to LS customs i didntt know how to get it?

-DMP-

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
So I'm driving around as Franklin in Rockford Hills and all of a sudden I hear someone around me say "Hey Franklin, what are you doing here"...:dwillhuh:

I look around to see that it was Michael in the street walking toward my car and I get an option to hang out with him on the spot :wow:

Last edited:

yo moms

drunk
Daps
i cant wait to get a console and play this shyt :banderas:

just going to be riding around the city looking for an armored truck to hit :banderas:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
brehs, is it me or do the hood nikkas in Franklins old neighborhood get more violent as the game progresses???? :wow::wtf:

I'm not even halfway thru with the game, but anytime I go back down there with Frankin to use my garage or whatever, I cant even walk down the street or do much without a dude startin a fight w/ me and then 5 other dudes wanna join in.

If you look at these nikkas direction they will swing on you. :wow:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Just used the Atomic Blimp dlc and reached a really high altitude in it with Trevor, I exited mid air it thinking that you automatically get a parachute when you leave it but you dont :bryan:and I was freefalling for about 3 minutes :ooh: with Trevor screaming before he went splat when he hit the ground. If you know how to fly a plane high into the sky you should try it, had me :laff:the way it happened, it's also done really well as opposed to other GTA games, you dont just immediately drop to the ground like a stone in a pond, you're up there for quite a while :sadcam:.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
On another note, I do wish they gave you the option of still using Franklin old house in the hood.

Because After you move out, there's really no reason to use that entire section of the map anymore.

yo moms

drunk
Daps
On another note, I do wish they gave you the option of still using Franklin old house in the hood.

Because After you move out, there's really no reason to use that entire section of the map anymore.

they force you to move out? :aicmon:

what about us real nikkas that stay in the hood all day?