The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The clothing selection is a let down. How come I can buy OG locs with Trevor but not Franklin?!?! :mindblown:

And the haircut option is :scusthov:

Do you unlock more shyt as the game progresses?
i still dont know how nikkas gettin these new hair cuts :what: i still got the same options from the beginning of the game. rockstar trynna force a nikka to rock a kanye and shyt :scusthov:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i had this game before you nikkas :damn: how yall stuntin on me with cars, clothes and haircuts

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
I spent all kinds of money to hook up a car.So i decided i would take my car to the country and take some pictures of it with scenic background.Like the trees and mountains and shyt.So i find this perfect spot right on the edge of this cliff with a great background.Like some fukking motor trend magazine type shyt.Get out and set the picture up perfect like :ohlawd: about the take the picture when..

hqdefault.jpg

got pounced on by a fukking mountain lion and died.Went through and wrecked about 3 different piece of shyt cars to get all the way back up there and my fukking car was gone!!!I wanted to throw my controller i was so mad :laugh:!
shyt happened to me too :dead:
but it was a shytty car. :russ:

MilestheWolfman

Acid Slugger
Daps
How many sexts can you get? I hooked up with all the girls you can so far like 3 times each, only got two from each of them. Sapphire is dat :takedat: