The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
YALL aint on ya game.

This GTA ONLINE is going to be way to real.

word on the street.

You can steal cars, you can even steal other players cars when they're in them. if the person is not in the car, the car is locked. and therefore you cant steal it. you can blow it up or damage it. but you cant steal it. the problem with blowing it up and damaging it. it will have a negative effect on your online player record. basically calling you a negative player that other people may not want to play with.

Now, lets say you steal someone's whip fair and square(they were in it, you slapped them around and took the whip). you have to take the car to certain places to deal with stolen cars. all of them car mod places dont mess with stolen vehicles. some do.

you have to take the car there to get it repainted and the plates changed. If you go around driving the stolen whip without having it modded and the plates changed. you will have a wanted level and the police will be on you.

as far as the stocks go. just know there's insider trading like real life. i dont know if you can get caught for it. but i know you can pull it off. but it gets deeper then that.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
u0t1.jpg

so close....yet so far :noah:

-DMP-

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
If you pre-ordered at GameStop, do you need the receipt from when you did it or will the PowerUp Rewards card be enough?

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
GTA online will be adding other locations. which locations? well they will probably start off with adding things they already have. they've hinted at this recently. now how SOON will they add locations? who knows. but they admitted they could make a virtual world now. which tells me that they have some kind of engine that takes the google maps behind the scenes files, which are probably shapefiles (GIS).

what i'm telling yall is this. its not as hard as you think it is to create the basic cities GTA can be set in now. because of their current ENGINE. it can use shapefiles, to give us an accurate baseline MAP of every single city. thomas guide has shapefiles, the same thing that google maps is ran on.

so more or less, if google has it mapped. so can rockstar. now the details in the buildings etc. thats on the artists. but they now have enough employees to pull this stuff off. thats how we are getting GTA ONLINE to begin with.

bruhs and bruhetts. we're about to eat like we've never eating before.
original.gif

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
so one more time, how does this work?

Let's say I have it paid off already(at Gamestop)....do I just go up at midnight and get in line? Before midnight? Do I need to go get a ticket earlier in the evening or something like that?

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
so one more time, how does this work?

Let's say I have it paid off already(at Gamestop)....do I just go up at midnight and get in line? Before midnight? Do I need to go get a ticket earlier in the evening or something like that?
The one by me told me that at around 10pm local time, they gonna pass out wristbands,and the order of wristbands will be given their copies. This has to do with those that have paid off their copies in full.