The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
starvation is setting in. hopefully some 16yr old is gonna sacrifice his walmart job this week to feed us early :why:

gonna cop on the 17th regardless though. if there is one game im gonna actually buy its this :obama:

have patience, man. it's really not that serious. my birthday falls about 11 days after the release date and that's when i'm getting my gta 5. :laff: i've been waiting for that shyt since it was announced 2 years ago.

Ze Pequeno

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Lost Angels
yo get that saints row 4 if you starvin, I was sleeping on the game because the third one sucked.

But this shyt has me in tears, the game is hilarious and good. The third one should of never been made.

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
I should take my boombox up to the Gamestop and bump Radio Los Santos while in line :lolbron:

9tmn.jpg

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
yo my ny nikkaz what is that spot in the city that get games early? I think its by the village somewhere...somebody posted the name in the last of us thread

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
yo get that saints row 4 if you starvin, I was sleeping on the game because the third one sucked.

But this shyt has me in tears, the game is hilarious and good. The third one should of never been made.

The fast is much more virtuous friend. No need to give in to temptation with greasy apps. One more week of gaming ramadan, then we feast. Masha'allah.