The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
:wow: 79 pages, we been putting in work in this thread :salute:to the +50 post club.

@Jax 198 posts
@SwiggyCabrera24 185
@FBGPlank 100
@Bathing Ape 76
@bboystyle 72
@stealthbomber 64 :smugfavre: now 65
@Ze Pequeno 62
@Plexxx 61
@YouMadd? 57
@marcuz 54
@DexterMorgan 54
@Fatboi1 53

:salute: to everyone who posts in this daily. 9 more days till we know whats in gta 5 and move to a new thread. its been a long road, were so close :wow:
just let me stay alive at least....at least to have it in my hands :noah: and play it for the next two days after

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Holy shyt only 9 more days! How did nikkas survive that year long info drought in 2012? I threw GTA V in the bushes so it went by pretty quick. :damn:

I'm finally going to preorder tommorrow. Had the money sitting in my drawer since July. Getting receipt is gonna be :lawd:

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People keep asking can you play basketball in GTA 5. all i know is in that FIB video from a few pages ago it shows the gangstas shooting hoop. now that all may have been for the TV program. OR. maybe......

lets take it a step further, we know rockstar and 2k are cousins. they've already included midnight club racing in the game. So why not throw in a little 2k hoop. lets take it one step further.
What IF???? you could play ball inside Staples Center home of the Lakers and residents of little brother clippers.but to do so you would have to have enough cash to buy the actual building and teams :ohhh: