The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

Melt_Man

The Power to MELT!
Daps
i remember the first time i played gta 3 i was like :noah:

i never thought that was possible in video gaming

thank you rockstar :to:

My parents gave me a PS2 for Xmas and they gave me GTA3 and a few other games with it. I remembered playing a friends GTA on game boy so I was :ld:

Popped in the game and 15 hours later I was looking like.

tumblr_miycbwi6341rrx588o1_500.gif

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
James Earl Cash of Manhunt was also a Classic Character from R*
tumblr_mpvyfg3c9M1qalf3co1_500.jpg

tumblr_mc13qywtnd1rgbj7zo1_500.jpg

tumblr_msl19hbTxC1rulfhvo1_500.jpg

tumblr_msf0p046kN1s2jh88o1_500.jpg

Manhunt was that Piff in between GTA III & Vice City that had me :ohhh::merchant::damn::dead:

I sure wish that Franchise hadn't gotten thrown into The Bushes, it is very Missed by me.:to:

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
James Earl Cash of Manhunt was also a Classic Character from R*
tumblr_mpvyfg3c9M1qalf3co1_500.jpg

tumblr_mc13qywtnd1rgbj7zo1_500.jpg

tumblr_msl19hbTxC1rulfhvo1_500.jpg

tumblr_msf0p046kN1s2jh88o1_500.jpg

Manhunt was that Piff in between GTA III & Vice City that had me :ohhh::merchant::damn::dead:

I sure wish that Franchise hadn't gotten thrown into The Bushes, it is very Missed by me.:to:
shyt got banned down here, but i got to play it before they took it off shelves

FBGPlank

YRN = Young Rich nikkah
Daps
Five years in the making, the game’s development and marketing budget of £170 million($265,778,000 USD) is the equivalent of a blockbuster film
dGX3Ny2.jpg
. Such is the success of the series, industry experts believe its latest incarnation will rewrite the record books, shifting 25 million copies in the first year alone, achieving sales of £1bn(1 Billion).

More of the article here New GTA V release tipped to rake in £1bn in sales

Last edited:

Seth Brundle

Sick with it
Daps
It's a little worrying they haven't mentioned basing the hand-to-hand combat on The Warriors. It's always been the weakest aspect of GTA games.

Eza

King Shiit
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Im kinda hurt my nikkas :sadcam:

I work part time in distribution and spent all day watching the collectors edition of this get assembled and packed for shipping. That shyt hurt my fukking heart looking at bundles upon bundles of GTA V discs just sit there, all these unworthy people who knows not of its glory handling the process of putting them in the cases.

I aint got no juicy info to share. I did get a chance to look in the instruction booklet as well as the big ass Los Santos map(its blue) that comes with it. That fukking map is ridiculously huge. The box art for the collectors edition and that snapback is raw too. I must've saw a million of those fukkin things today. I dont know if anybody posted the official game discs yet, I know a few people pretended to have it but the actual discs has a female cop harrassing some bytch(GTA V) and some white bytch in a red bikini (GTA Online)..

Rockstar wasnt bullshytting. They had the whole plant on Code Orange today. shyt was something like I never seen before. Noone could get off a line without first being searched and being let through fukking gates that were never there before this shyt came through. Security was everywhere and everybody got searched, even some supervisors. Im not a dumb ass nikka so the thought never crossed my mind to even attempt to swipe one, but I did have that thought like, "damn, I really would be the FIRST nikka..." But it aint that deep...Them nikkas played it off sweet as hell though. Every box(and it was a million) was labeled as "Dora Collectors Edition" to fend off the nikkas who was tryna make that come up. And all this shyt was shipped out in June so its been sitting for a while. Anyways, I said enough, I dont need the fukking hook showing up on me because I described a disc that'll be out in a week
But I held her my nikkas.:to:.Shes real!

Last edited:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Im kinda hurt my nikkas :sadcam:

I work part time in distribution and spent all day watching the collectors edition of this get assembled and packed for shipping. That shyt hurt my fukking heart looking at bundles upon bundles of GTA V discs just sit there, all these unworthy people who knows not of its glory handling the process of putting them in the cases.

I aint got no juicy info to share. I did get a chance to look in the instruction booklet as well as the big ass Los Santos map(its blue) that comes with it. That fukking map is ridiculously huge. The box art for the collectors edition and that snapback is raw too. I must've saw a million of those fukkin things today. I dont know if anybody posted the official game discs yet, I know a few people pretended to have it but the actual discs has a female cop harrassing some bytch(GTA V) and some white bytch in a red bikini (GTA Online)..

Rockstar wasnt bullshytting. They had the whole plant on Code Orange today. shyt was something like I never seen before. Noone could get off a line without first being searched and being let through fukking gates that were never there before this shyt came through. Security was everywhere and everybody got searched, even some supervisors. Im not a dumb ass nikka so the thought never crossed my mind to even attempt to swipe one, but I did have that thought like, "damn, I really would be the FIRST nikka..." But it aint that deep...Them nikkas played it off sweet as hell though. Every box(and it was a million) was labeled as "Dora Collectors Edition" to fend off the nikkas who was tryna make that come up. And all this shyt was shipped out in June so its been sitting for a while. Anyways, I said enough, I dont need the fukking hook showing up on me because I described a disc that'll be out in a week
But I held her my nikkas.:to:.Shes real!

Do it for the coli :demonic:

-DMP-