The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Talking about sunset(I know what you meant doe :whoa:), would be cool to do a 6am bike run through the hills and watch the sunrise :ahh: get my Armstrong on
sunset blvd where people cruise around in nice whips on a friday /sat night. that chrenshaw cruising is about dead. thats why i said, dont let me catch on on sunset..blvd ... cruising. i will be in a little bucket, no mods, nothing. just straight ram into you. as soon as you hop out. ..
well you already know. :shaq:

and dont think yall beverly hills wanna bees are safe. i'm sliding thru there as well in a limo, looking like i'm driving celebs around. black suit, black shoes. you wont even notice me.

mess around and watch you walk into one of those high end stores. while you're in there. i'm ...

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
gta-5-mountains-parachute-train.jpg

:mjpls:
that would be insane.. as a matter of fact. let me be able to hop in that front car of the train and drive. its going to be denzel status...
unstoppable_02.jpg

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
sunset blvd where people cruise around in nice whips on a friday /sat night. that chrenshaw cruising is about dead. thats why i said, dont let me catch on on sunset..blvd ... cruising. i will be in a little bucket, no mods, nothing. just straight ram into you. as soon as you hop out. ..

and dont think yall beverly hills wanna bees are safe. i'm sliding thru there as well in a limo, looking like i'm driving celebs around. black suit, black shoes. you wont even notice me.

mess around and watch you walk into one of those high end stores. while you're in there. i'm ...

that's not exactly true..

it's true that it's illegal to cruise on crenshaw, but every sunday you can find them sitting in the food 4 less parking lot on slauson or parked near leimart park near.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yea I think people are getting ahead of themselves with the ideas.

You CAN'T go to a players garage and steal his whips. Players can lock their BOUGHT whips so they can't be stolen either. This prevents the special cars or any other custom cars you make from being stolen. Cause then we'd just steal everything and never worry about buying them

Because of that. Most stores in game won't customize a stolen whip. Same thing... They want you to level up. Not just steal a lambo day one and have it fully custom on day two. You can steal it but when another game starts, you won't have it in the garage. That's only for cars you bought

You can blow up custom cars. I think they do get them back tho. Maybe for a fee or something. It'd be crazy to have them sell you a SE car and then it's blown up day one and gone forever.

you can steal cars other dudes cars in the MP though. rockstar said they have a lojack-type feature in gta v. so if someone else steals your car, you can hunt them down and get it back

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

it's true that it's illegal to cruise on crenshaw, but every sunday you can find them sitting in the food 4 less parking lot on slauson or parked near leimart park near.

iunno about sunday cruising but the "cruising culture" is dead on crenshaw. i remember when that shyt use to be like an event every saturday night and sunday evening. now it's all these damn cops pulling everyone over, impounding their shyt. but they do get it in sometimes, im too old for that shyt now a days but i still hear helicopters at night and see the streets painted in tire marks the next morning.

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
you can steal cars other dudes cars in the MP though. rockstar said they have a lojack-type feature in gta v. so if someone else steals your car, you can hunt them down and get it back
That's some slugs for somebody fukking wit my shyt :ufdup::bustback:

yo moms

drunk
Daps

Nobody is safe :ohlawd:

New Jersey drive is my GOAT film btw :wow:

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that would be insane..

yeah, thats what i'm saying it aint like it was back in the day. was my point. its not "CRACKIN" like it use to be. where it was low lows, classic cars, then you get the lexus' on 20's, escalades on 24's, benz's sliding down the shaw. ladies every where. game being spit, etc. now i'm married so i wouldnt partake in that last part...anymore.