The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

Midwest

Hanging em up
Daps
Reppin
80's babies
Can you free roam in multiplayer?

with the small clip they showed with nikkas flying jets and racing thru the city... It looks like it.
9aocv7.jpg

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
if your a working man and take the day off for a damn game i hope you get caught and lose your job. i cant get into games i bowt NCAA 14' for ps3 a couple weeks ago....played 3 games and havent touched it since. video games are fukking boring and wack now

ive been reading this thread because if any game will interest me hopefully it will be GTA5 because i loved the series coming up but overall i can see myself playing this shyt for a week and saying fukk it.

you video gamers make me sick

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
if your a working man and take the day off for a damn game i hope you get caught and lose your job. i cant get into games i bowt NCAA 14' for ps3 a couple weeks ago....played 3 games and havent touched it since. video games are fukking boring and wack now

ive been reading this thread because if any game will interest me hopefully it will be GTA5 because i loved the series coming up but overall i can see myself playing this shyt for a week and saying fukk it.

you video gamers make me sick

Worring about what other people do.
8hXI8Vn.png

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
Worring about what other people do.
8hXI8Vn.png
its a forum im commenting on posts and comments. why not worry about what other people do? i have to breath the same air as them and share space with them of course im going to worry about what theiry're doing around me wtf.