The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
Anybody know if they're putting a Las Vegas/Venturas type area on the map?

Last edited:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
That should be DLC. The Main game should have the characters pull heists all thoughout Los Santos, then come Spring 2014 have the San Fierro/Las Venturas DLCs so we can pull heists in them neck of the woods.

Oceans 14???? This game is gonna be too much. You can literally play every mission 4 or 5 different ways depending on who you hire, who you actually play as, and how you pull it off!!

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
yeah GTA4 was a major disappointment

truth be told
'the lost and dammed' was aighttttt
BUT
'the ballad of gay tony' was piff
In retrospect "The Ballad of Gay Tony" should have been the main story, Niko's journey of becoming an American should have been DLC. I love "The Lost and Damned" just on the fact that its a pure Sons of Anarchy storyline rip-off... and I love that show.

yawn

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Real talk, I need to experience this with my Coli brehs. Y'all better come up with them xbox/ps3 screen names so we can enjoy the fukkery together :ufdup:

:ohhh: Me and Swiggy talking Wolverine football whilst we rob a bank then drive away in stolen Lambo's :ohhh:

Human Torch

Byrd Gang 🦅
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly born. PG raised
I hated the Lost and the Damned and never finished it. But i think ima go back and finish "Ballad of Gay Tony" last thing I remember I had just had that first mission in the fight club so im pretty much at the beginning I think

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
I hated the Lost and the Damned and never finished it. But i think ima go back and finish "Ballad of Gay Tony" last thing I remember I had just had that first mission in the fight club so im pretty much at the beginning I think
Lost and the damned sucks but gay tony is the shyt. It has the best guns, parachuettes etc. Plus seems like the people are more active in gay tony than in gta 4. People actually have guns in gay tony and will shoot back and police arrest people its crazy.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Lost and the damned sucks but gay tony is the shyt. It has the best guns, parachuettes etc. Plus seems like the people are more active in gay tony than in gta 4. People actually have guns in gay tony and will shoot back and police arrest people its crazy.

Also people don't realize that their are police snipers on Ballad