The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I'm just praying for a next gen launch release, I can wait a month and a half after september, but if it comes out next year on next gen I'll just have to get that 360 version

Rigamortus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mile High City

:dahell: How are they fitting all this shyt on 1(2) discs?

What are all the kinds of cosmetic alterations you can make to the vehicles? How deep do you plan to go?

In addition to the many cosmetic customization alterations such as body kits, paint jobs/finishes, wheels, exhaust tips, window tints, tire smoke color, bull-bars, extra lights, and lots of other extra accessories, we have modifications that will affect gameplay and vehicle performance. Some of the modifications that affect gameplay include brakes, engine tuning, suspension, horns, bulletproof tires, panel armor, and of course, a general repair! There are more than 1,000 modifications in total. And when you're done customizing your car, you can take a picture of it using the in-game cell phone and upload them to the Social Club.

:wow:

JohnStarksMiddleFinger

Benz L. Bo$$ington
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
That video was too much
supa-hot-fire.gif

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Just watched that video for a 6th time. :ohlawd: I went ahead and put in for off on that day. I suggest you negroes with jobs do the same.

Rigamortus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mile High City