The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

infamousPKO

Sith_Lord
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Philly #DeathStar215
image.png
L]

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
This just might go down as the legit greatest video game of all time :krs:

GTA 6 needs to cover the whole country :noah:

Nah son after GTA5 they should be done in America, GTA6 needs to be in Europe with Vlad The Empaler type goons on your squad, and I can buy castles and fukk cute red head ginger bytches with accents that will make my dikk instantly hard when they talk, and we can ride around Doctor Who's TARDIS.... do it Rockstar I know you can do it :takedat::salute:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Im about to have some divorce papers on deck filled out and ready and have CPS knocking down my door once this game drops :wow:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Nah son after GTA5 they should be done in America, GTA6 needs to be in Europe with Vlad The Empaler type goons on your squad, and I can buy castles and fukk cute red head ginger bytches with accents that will make my dikk instantly hard when they talk, and we can ride around Doctor Who's TARDIS.... do it Rockstar I know you can do it :takedat::salute:

:childplease:

Aint nobody trying to have have some big ass teeth sporting dude running around in England or some other place where guns are banned...

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
stock investments
real estate
planes are back
fully modeled under water environment
mountains
forests
skydiving
bikes

and the on foot mechanics look much smoother, that was my biggest problem with the GTA series.

pc release is gonna be the end of my life.
I think Im gonna have to wait until Im retired to play this game

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
Man we won't have time for next Gen. This game will be so in depth and have massive amount of replay value. SMH.

this game is the next gen as far as Im concerned. fukk a console upgrade that shyt is gonna be so expensive