The Official Golden Globes 2018 1/7/18 Thread

RajWatts

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean at what point do we put him on that same list? Look at the career, look at the skill, look at the fact this man played Sirius black, Commissioner Gordon, and Winston Churchill and none of them are the same character, none of them feel like they're played by the same person. The dude is fantastic and has come a long way since playing the villain in what feels like every 90s action movie:russ: Oldman is a beast

Real talk. One of the most versatile to do it, it's just rarely been in lead roles like the other 3. Glad to see him get his due tho

Also Oldman in Air Force one had me shook as a youngin :damn:

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
I feel like Into the Woods managed to do okay for itself. The last two you mentioned were DOA tho breh and had issues from the start and they promoted them as such lol. I got faith in Ava tho so we'll see

Oh don't get me wrong, if it was up to me I'd wish for it to make 500 milly worldwide (budget is only 103 milly). I just don't trust Disney to market live action films that don't have lightsabers or a Stan Lee cameo anymore.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Real talk. One of the most versatile to do it, it's just rarely been in lead roles like the other 3. Glad to see him get his due tho

Also Oldman in Air Force one had me shook as a youngin :damn:

Air Force One and of course The Professional...even the a$$hole he played in the fifth element

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Oh don't get me wrong, if it was up to me I'd wish for it to make 500 milly. I just don't trust Disney to market live action films that don't have lightsabers or a Stan Lee cameo anymore.

Feel like they've been doing a good job with this one so far. They're using the stars they have in it to its advantage. They even marketed that Alice in wonderland sequel well, just no one gave a shyt