The Official Formula 1 Thread šŸ

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Andrea Stella just gave a word salad answer on the whole situation :mjlol:
@Obreh Winfrey, apparently Stroll screwed over Alonso as well, like Norris nearly did to Piastri.

:mjlol:
giphy.gif

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
*how many podis does he really have in stock????? 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 PLUS 195*

I think the commentary team is finally starting to see Max for what he is: a sniveling brat who turns races dangerous when he doesn't get what he wants
That should have been clear at Monza 2021. People really sleep on how fukked up that race was. All because he was mad at his team.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Verstappen mad as hell in the press pen :russ: . Throwing the team all the way under the bus, then getting in and driving that bytch himself.
He still feels his move was on.

Lewis was trying to turn into the fukking corner you fukking idiot, you weren't ahead. The move wasn't on.

fukker is confident in his wrongness.

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
1. Lando should have let Oscar past much earlier on in the race, then challenge for the 1 spot fairly.

2. Laughed out loud at Max's rants on the radio, and the collision :mjlol: I thought he was going to get a DNF

3. Lewis' defensive driving :banderas:

4. If I'm Horner I'm throwing a contract in front of Sainz right now. fukk Sainz Sr and Joe V being utter c*nts. Ricciardo is on his last legs, Yuki probably will go with a Honda team, and Lawson is unproven.

5. Regulation changes should be interesting.

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Mclaren showed their inexperience winning races here. How do you ask your driver competing for the title to let the slower teammate in front of you.

If they were to catch Max this race will be the reason they lose.

Max vs Lewis was clear to see and exposed Max more as a spoilt child