The Official Formula 1 Thread šŸ

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Were there civil rights movements outside of the US in the 60s? That part doesn't make any sense.
He still misses the point. Lewis doesnt talk like that or act like that.

It isnt his culture.

Neither is what he portrayed, hiphop culture.

F K

All Star
Daps
Am I the only one who thought that was a good (ish) apology? There was no equivocating, he said it was racist and apologized for unintentionally writing a racist article.

That's as good as we're getting from whites.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Am I the only one who thought that was a good (ish) apology? There was no equivocating, he said it was racist and apologized for unintentionally writing a racist article.

That's as good as we're getting from whites.

which "cultures" and what "culture clash" was he talking about?

• Dap
Reactions: F K

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associatesā„¢
Daps
I love how white people always like to pat each other on the back when they show ā€œcontritionā€ for their racism. No different from Liam Neeson and Gary Oldman.

ā€œWell done for owning up to your racism. It takes a lot of courage and bravery. A true hero in this dystopian world.ā€

So fukking done with these CACs. :hhh:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associatesā„¢
Daps
:jbhmm: good point. It's not like lewis was out here talking like a roadman

it's a mental illness. don't get sucked into their nonsense.
Heā€™s a half white Breh raised in a white suburbs. But to CACs he must speak like a character from a Blaxpoitation movie.

I seriously canā€™t be around these people and their passive aggressiveness. fukking get on my nerves with their obtuse micro aggressions.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
9aS1rQk.png

:mjpls:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
I love how white people always like to pat each other on the back when they show ā€œcontritionā€ for their racism. No different from Liam Neeson and Gary Oldman.

ā€œWell done for owning up to your racism. It takes a lot of courage and bravery. A true hero in this dystopian world.ā€

So fukking done with these CACs. :hhh:

I don't even pay attention or care about what other cacs think about racist cacs supposed contrition

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
This is going to be a tight one :francis:. Had to abort right as he exited the second to the last corner.