The Official Formula 1 Thread šŸ

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associatesā„¢
Daps
Donā€™t follow F1 but respect to Hamilton for keeping his foot on these race soldiersā€™ neck,

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
It feels like Sky always has the female Italian reporter interview Vettel after the race :mjlol:. I don't know if it's because her English just ain't great or what, but that woman makes me mad, and Vettel doesn't seem any happier either :russ:

YvrzTrvly

All Star
Daps
SHout our to Lewis for continually fukkin killin the game. People shytting on valterri but he has one lap pace almost as quick as Lewis itā€™s his race craft which lags behind. Honestly if Bottas doesnā€™t resign in 2022 Iā€™d really like to see Russell in that seat. I know it wonā€™t happen but at least Nico gave Lewis a run...

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Rosberg could never overtake Lewis, not even once, during his entire tenure as his teammate.

He was equally a lapdog who benefited from sudden persistent technical issues :guilty: hampering LH and consequently gifting him a WDC win

He did a couple times to be fair. That said, if they were racing 95/100 times I would expect Lewis to win.

The duel in the desert for me was the ultimate sonning Lewis gave to Nico.
Kept him behind on while being on older and slower tyres.

I think at that point Nico realised the would have to use underhand tactics to beat Lewis.