The Official Formula 1 Thread šŸ

Marlow Stanfield

Superstar
Daps
Imma keep it a stack...

Abu Dhabi 2021 left a sour taste in my mouth that I haven't been able to get rid of. To watch TPTB at F1 cheat Lewis out of #8 was heartbreaking and turned me all the way off. I skipped last season, especially when it became obvious early on that Mercedes was nowhere near competitive.

This is the first race I've watched in almost a year and... meh. Mercedes getting beaten by Aston Martin is :scust: status. Ferrari still aint got shyt together and Mercedes can't do shyt with 'em is pathetic. I will hold out hope that Lewis will get his get-back before he retires, but RB mountain is steep af and nobody is looking close this year.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Very very sad. Only thing left to say is at least Mercedes isnā€™t McLaren.
:scust:
What makes it even worse is that they always go to Zak Brown at the pit wall.

Sky: "Zak so your drivers are currently at position 15 and 17, is there an ongoing mechanical issue?"

Zak:
juelz-talking.gif

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
What makes it even worse is that they always go to Zak Brown at the pit wall.

Sky: "Zak so your drivers are currently at position 15 and 17, is there an ongoing mechanical issue?"

Zak:
juelz-talking.gif
Dunno how he still has his job tbh.

Mclaren have got worse every year since he took over. He came across smug on the new netflix season too

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Dunno how he still has his job tbh.

Mclaren have got worse every year since he took over. He came across smug on the new netflix season too
He loves the attention almost as much as Horner. You never see the McLaren team principal, it's always Zak Brown all up in the videos.

Can't even hide behind being a customer team anymore with Aston Martin doing so well.

Lootha VanDraws

'The Night I Fell in Love' is the GOAT R&B album
Daps
Damn. Red Bull has a solid chance of winning all the races this season if their reliability holds up. No one else is in sniffing distance pace-wise.

Lootha VanDraws

Daps
Another winless season for Lewis would be hard to take. I don't understand how Merc could have gotten things so very wrong.

Lootha VanDraws

Daps
Vowels knew the W14 would be on some bullshyt, so he left for Williams where any slight improvement will make him look heroic. :pachaha: