The Official Formula 1 Thread 🏁

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
I really wasn't that far off :manny:. I actually had catering in my mind when I said trackside operations for AMR. So now does the FIA swing it's dikk or do they let RBR dictate the terms. Sick leave? Oh yeah department lead Gerry was sick for 4 months last season, weren't you Gerry?

I'm just perusing Reddit to see the world caliber mental gymnastics on display. Silverstone and Hungary are, of course, making reappearances. A brilliant idea of giving a fine to a team with money enough to field 3 or 4 teams is also popular. And what about Ferrari engines and the SECRET TIRE TEST. These people are a joke.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yet? what questions? Mercedes been garbage in '22 it is what it appears
My last few posts have been speaking about the Red Bull financials from 2021. They year they robbed Lewis remember?

As I said, I have no questions about this year unless we find out next year they violated the cap again.

I never denied Merc have been poor this year. So where exactly is the mix up?

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
My last few posts have been speaking about the Red Bull financials from 2021. They year they robbed Lewis remember?

As I said, I have no questions about this year unless we find out next year they violated the cap again.

I never denied Merc have been poor this year. So where exactly is the mix up?

There's no mix up. it just hasn't been a Lewis thread for a long time. Everything is posted here. Some people don't wanna discuss Max winning the title and i get that but nothing could be done. How many times did Ferrari blunder on strategy that probably cost them a W early on in the year.. it became tiresome w/ them.. Mercedes just never gave Lewis a chance. A sh-t car from the start.

Lootha VanDraws

'The Night I Fell in Love' is the GOAT R&B album
Daps
They say the number thirteen (while generally considered unlucky) is especially unlucky in motorsports. Let's hope the W14 is a return to form and puts Merc back to the front.

Yes, I know I sound like them hoes who put everything that happens down to astrology :russ:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
I really wasn't that far off :manny:. I actually had catering in my mind when I said trackside operations for AMR. So now does the FIA swing it's dikk or do they let RBR dictate the terms. Sick leave? Oh yeah department lead Gerry was sick for 4 months last season, weren't you Gerry?

I'm just perusing Reddit to see the world caliber mental gymnastics on display. Silverstone and Hungary are, of course, making reappearances. A brilliant idea of giving a fine to a team with money enough to field 3 or 4 teams is also popular. And what about Ferrari engines and the SECRET TIRE TEST. These people are a joke.
these clear reddit cacs brought up hypotheticals about accounting for headsets that toto breaks.

:beli:

I'm not super surprised, y'all know what would happen if this was merc

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
these clear reddit cacs brought up hypotheticals about accounting for headsets that toto breaks.

:beli:

I'm not super surprised, y'all know what would happen if this was merc
They're still juelzing about "well it was only on catering"
juelz-talking.gif

Clearly not understanding how easy it can be to cook the books so that one department overspends relative to another. We hit this problem frequently at my job. There's buckets of money for each initiative. When it runs out sure - things might get out on pause. But that's not acceptable in F1. What'll happen is they'll make us charge work under a bucket that has budget remaining, but continue our current work. On paper, our budget is tapped but theirs still continues to drain and go over.

The sad part is that this is a layman's understanding and example of an overrun. You KNOW there are more intricate ways of redirecting money around a company.
giphy.webp

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh yeah the fix is in. Red Bull can literally laugh all the way to the bank now.

At least on The F1 Show, they were talking about how they need to quit playing and make sure that the penalty lets teams know it's not worth their time to go over the cap.

Jensen Button was saying the FIA was dumb for not having penalties in place when they announced the cap in the first place, and their hesitation let Red Bull win two titles in the meantime.

bdkane

All Star
Daps
Reppin
College Park by way of East Bmore
Must be nice to negotiate your punishment. Of course they are going to choose an option with no points deduction. Abu all over again. They'll take away some wind tunnel time or some other bullshyt meaningless sanction that will fail to address the advantage they got from cheating. Max has in his contract an out if he wasn't a champion by 2023 and its obvious RB has gone all out to make sure it happened. So fukk all the upgrades they kept getting in the latter half of the season last year and possible help on this season's development, which a few million could actually pay for. F1 has the great white king killer in Max so it is obvious to me that this along with AD, means the FIA is complicit with RB and the fix is already in.

Last edited:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
The radio silence on these test runs is eerie. From the start of the first flying lap to the end of the last, not a word spoken.