The Official Formula 1 Thread 🏁

Lootha VanDraws

'The Night I Fell in Love' is the GOAT R&B album
Daps
So, I signed up for the mailing list and whatnot to get updates on tickets for the Las Vegas Grand Prix next year.

These motherfukkers talking about needing to "donate" $7.77 to the Las Vegas Grand Prix Foundation for a CHANCE to be be on the priority list to buy tickets.

F1 will never NOT lean into all the negative stereotypes about it, will it? :mjlol:
I forget which one, but one of the hotels out there is buying 20-25 million dollars- worth of tickets for the race and is putting together stay packages for around 100k

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
I forget which one, but one of the hotels out there is buying 20-25 million dollars- worth of tickets for the race and is putting together stay packages for around 100k

Fxck man wtf... Me and my homies tryna fly out to see this shyt. I knew we were up against some bullshyt buy my Lord

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fxck man wtf... Me and my homies tryna fly out to see this shyt. I knew we were up against some bullshyt buy my Lord

Same, breh.

Might have to settle for being in the city for the weekend, and just making shyt up once we're there.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
So, I signed up for the mailing list and whatnot to get updates on tickets for the Las Vegas Grand Prix next year.

These motherfukkers talking about needing to "donate" $7.77 to the Las Vegas Grand Prix Foundation for a CHANCE to be be on the priority list to buy tickets.

F1 will never NOT lean into all the negative stereotypes about it, will it? :mjlol:
i heard at work that MGM might have already snagged a bunch of tickets before they were available. it's gonna be insanely expensive and damn near impossible to get tickets :mjcry:. gonna have to go walk the strip like a pleb

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
This nikka Lewis. :laff:

Fbaya3IWQAAQOAI

This beef will never end. :mjlol: