The Official Formula 1 Thread 🏁

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
One thing Mercedes did get right, the car doesn't wear its tires at all. Their pace stays the same from lap 1 to 20.

Russell is probably going to pass Sainz.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
interviewing hamilton before the race is even over

:dead:
They always do that for early retirements
Not watching so how is Perez not P1
Not fast enough and not allowed to challenge Verstappen. If he would have gotten a better start and put moves on Sainz early then it could have been his win. I don't think anyone expected Sainz to win, certainly not Ferrari.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
That last stint by Sainz was dumb fast. I thought Russell had him.

Wasn't even a challenge for Verstappen.

///Vega+++

All Star
Daps
How come that Latifi SOAB hasn't yet been petitioned out of the grid yet
He's the most useless driver
Can't forget he's the reason Hamilton lost the title last year

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Do teams not get to test their car designs during the off season or some shyt? How is Mercedes this far behind? :why:
Car didn't correlate to the Sims and the don't seem to have an old school aerodynamicist that can help them get on top of it.

It happens. I think a lot of key personnel they lost has taken its toll.

Lootha VanDraws

'The Night I Fell in Love' is the GOAT R&B album
Daps
in-car replay showing Alonso steered into Hamilton
Really? During the live it looked like Alonso's fault, then the replay looked like it was definitely Hamilton's fault, like he thought he had done the overtake and moved onto the racing line. Who's in-car was it?

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Really? During the live it looked like Alonso's fault, then the replay looked like it was definitely Hamilton's fault, like he thought he had done the overtake and moved onto the racing line. Who's in-car was it?
If you have F1TV Pro, about 9:21 is a good start time. Alonso gets up on the kerb and can claim plausible deniability with an oversteer, but it's a hard jerk left a little past the apex. I can't say if the contact makes the left jerk look worse (I could but :francis: ). Lewis did pinch him into the right hander, Alonso conceivably could have just kept climbing the kerb and been fine. He also could have backed out and let Lewis run off his tires trying to fight Sainz.

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
Just finished the race, everything else aside, I love seeing Alonso still seeth over Hamilton, you could tell he was holding that line in his back pocket for a long time.

On the collision, more of a racing incident, Hamilton was ahead, probably thought Alonso would back out, but knowing Alonso and him being up against Hamilton, he isn't backing out, so I suppose you could say Hamilton should have assumed as much and left the space, no real reason to rush Spa in that vehicle.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So, I signed up for the mailing list and whatnot to get updates on tickets for the Las Vegas Grand Prix next year.

These motherfukkers talking about needing to "donate" $7.77 to the Las Vegas Grand Prix Foundation for a CHANCE to be be on the priority list to buy tickets.

F1 will never NOT lean into all the negative stereotypes about it, will it? :mjlol: