The Official Formula 1 Thread 🏁

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Thank goodness safety technology has improved so much over the years. Back in the day, Zhou would be dead guaranteed.

And to think there are idiots who actually complain about racing being "too safe". Remember when people were crying over the halo "ruining F1"?:beli:
I hate those people with a passion. Talmbout drivers are supposed to be heroes. Y'all want to see your heroes die in front of your eyes :what:?

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Looks like they didn't tell Lewis about starting grid order at this point, still all smiles :mjcry:

457nkmy97d991.png

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
I hate those people with a passion. Talmbout drivers are supposed to be heroes. Y'all want to see your heroes die in front of your eyes :what:?
These people just have a blood lust for death. Seeing the footage of a dead, shirtless Senna lying on the ground left me shook for a long ass time.
Thank goodness Zhou survived that.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
These people just have a blood lust for death. Seeing the footage of a dead, shirtless Senna lying on the ground left me shook for a long ass time.
Thank goodness Zhou survived that.
I never saw that footage, most I've seen is the impact. But I've seen my fair share of incidents over the years (RoGro, Memo Gidley at Daytona, Davidson at Le Mans, Macnish at Lemans, and some others) to not be so flippant about these people's lives.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Looks like crash might've ended up saving some lives.

It looks like the protesters were from Just Stop Oil, and a group of them were sat down in the middle of the Silverstone track at the point the red flag came out.