The Official Formula 1 Thread šŸ

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
If Lewis gets to 7 this year to tie with the (super-human) German "best driver of all time" and gives them the black power fist.

:ohlawd:
It will go down in history :banderas:

that flex on the podium :whew:

crazy shyt is he knows no one can stop him, including his bosses. Dude is printing money for Mercedes, winning races/titles and destroying every F1 record in the process.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
giphy.gif

:wow:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Good article from Andrew Benson, one of the few journalists that has always given Lewis Hamilton a fair shake.

Lewis Hamilton's statesman-like presence comes to the fore after Styrian GP

"What I do see and read and hear is people out there who go on the defensive and say: 'Well, all lives matter, white lives matter.' Which is not what we're contending," Hamilton said in his post-race news conference.

"It seems that people of colour, for a long time, hundreds of years, their lives seem to be less important. So it's just trying to get through to people because some people put a wall up, a barrier up.

"It's because this is stuff that has been shielded from all of us at school, in our upbringing, in our communities. Perhaps there are some people who have not grown up around it, who perhaps have not been around people or friends who have been subject to abuse.

"I have got black friends who have managed to go through life not having any particular abuse in their community. They have grown up in a black community. Whereas there are others like myself who grew up in a white community.

"It is about understanding. And I've spent a little bit of time within the sport here talking to some of the drivers.

"I don't know whether they fully understand just how impactful their voices can be. Or some of them just don't want to support Black Lives Matter but they stand for anti-racism. But it's the same thing.

"There are those who said they felt the Black Lives Matter movement seemed political and I've made it clear I am not supporting the political side of things; it's the human rights side."

calh45

Cal
Daps
This shyt is just iconic

Ec_C1gFXgAMuf2W

I want him to equal Schumacher's wins this year and then break that record and all the others next year.

Cacs are hella mad, it's delicious.

The wild part is even if he passes Schumacher in titles and wins there's gonna be a ton of folks coming up with bullshyt to say he's not GOAT.

I'm hoping he keeps going up into the administration side and become an F1 Owner/Team Principal too after he retires.