The Official Formula 1 Thread 🏁

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
I'm ready to get my heart broken again :blessed:

Never had a thing for Danica Patrick but her legs have been Lasered into my mind after Miami. She's gonna make the pain feel better :wow:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm ready to get my heart broken again :blessed:

Never had a thing for Danica Patrick but her legs have been Lasered into my mind after Miami. She's gonna make the pain feel better :wow:

Normally I'd expect brehs on here to clown you, but I saw her in person once in formalwear, and I can understand how someone could thirst over her.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gasly out here just casually saying he was using painkillers all weekend last week. I know he probably just means ibuprofen or acetaminophen or something, but that's still crazy to just throw out there. :mjlol:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Gasly out here just casually saying he was using painkillers all weekend last week. I know he probably just means ibuprofen or acetaminophen or something, but that's still crazy to just throw out there. :mjlol:
Gasly better get on code, we all know the only one complaining is old man Lewis and Merc is playing it up for the FIA :mjgrin:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
horner being messy and hypocritical

Mans really out here getting talked into a corner by Croft and Kravitz of all people. :mjlol:

Barely even took a breath between questions before he hit the "Oh, that's different," on asking for the cost cap to be raised, but basically saying that the FIA should just disqualify large portions of the field instead of just adjusting the build parameters. :mjlol:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
^^
duke rubs me the wrong way, even after DTS tried to paint him in a positive light. moan about cost cap, but tell folks to stop bytching over a safety issue.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
^^
duke rubs me the wrong way, even after DTS tried to paint him in a positive light. moan about cost cap, but tell folks to stop bytching over a safety issue.

Yeah, I don't fukk with him. I completely understand that he's not supposed to just lay down and accept something that could potentially benefit your competitors, but this is more about driver health and longevity. If you've got younger drivers like Gasly and Russell talking about how they're fukking up their backs and necks, you're risking the long term health of the sport.

And his excuse of inflation for raising the cost cap is fukking asinine too, considering that even with the cap being raised, larger teams are still going to get more preferable terms for some of the shyt like logistics he was trying to cop pleas on. Dumbass is just mad that the FIA might actually have been trying to even the entire field out with these rules, instead of just getting Mercedes out of the paint for him. :mjlol: