The Official Formula 1 Thread 🏁

Winston

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Lewis actually braked early and left enough room compared to Albon vs Lewis on lap1.
Albon almost out braked himself and made absolutely zero attempt to leave room:dead: Alex and online Hamiliton haters need to stop that bloodclaat crying
I hope they appeal the penalty and it gets overturned just to piss people off

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Damn I was posting in the George Floyd thread :russ:

I like Bottas-- but I hated going on Reddit after this race. Those white folks are loving that he has this points lead; especially with such a short season. They would love to see a white man win over Lewis especially with the black livery this season to support anti-racism. None of them wants to come out and actually say it.

They do not want Lewis to draw level with Schumacher on a record 7 championships. That's why they are more concerned than usual this year.

Lewis' anti-racism comments just spice it up even more.

Valterri Buttocks was born to bring up the rear. Lewis doesn't need to worry about him.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
They do not want Lewis to draw level with Schumacher on a record 7 championships. That's why they are more concerned than usual this year.

Lewis' anti-racism comments just spice it up even more.

Valterri Buttocks was born to bring up the rear. Lewis doesn't need to worry about him.
:mjlol:
:russ::russ::russ::russ:

I almost hate I'm laughing at this. Bottas seems like a decent guy.

calh45

Cal
Daps
Someone give me a quick rundown on how the season is scored.

New to this...trying to support LH.

The first 10 finishers get points. It's a short season and the teams didn't have their normal testing so LH and Mercedes should have an advantage. The person who wins this season will need to be in the top 5 for each race at the lowest. Lewis was 4th today so basically he needs to be in the top 2 for the next two races and/or higher than his teammate.

1st Place - 25 points
2nd Place - 18 points
3rd Place - 16 points
4th Place - 12 points
5th Place - 10 points

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What a lap. Hamilton is different in the wet man.

I saw that rain and would have bet the house on a Hamilton pole

Rain or not 1.2 seconds to the closest runner is staggering.

If Cerstappen had completed that lap, the closest 8 could see him getting was 5-6 tenths. Still a staggering time on a short lap.

Last edited: