lewis rn

14609.gif

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
Damn I was posting in the George Floyd thread :russ:

Man. First off fukk Red Bull. First for getting Lewis that penalty to start the race. Now you got Albon weeping into his mother's blouse again. "Mommy the black man ruined my race again!"
That was a racing incident in my opinion and that's no bias.
Seb needs to hang it up. Spinbastian Inevitable is the name they should put on his Super License. He ain't got it anymore.
I like Bottas-- but I hated going on Reddit after this race. Those white folks are loving that he has this points lead; especially with such a short season. They would love to see a white man win over Lewis especially with the black livery this season to support anti-racism. None of them wants to come out and actually say it.
Without the gearbox issues-- Lewis wins this race and Bottas knows it. Lewis was BY FAR the fastest man on track, which bodes well for the rest of the season. But he MUST win next weekend and we know how strong he'll be once they race at Silverstone. But another weekend like this and he may not be able to recover unless RB can step up to split the Mercs and take points from Bottas.