The Official Formula 1 Thread 🏁

calh45

Cal
Daps
Max and Charl like each other too much right now. I need these two outright beefin by middle of the season if it's gonna be them two all season.

:russ:

Max and Lewis low key started out that way last season too because Max was happy he had the faster car. Let Charles start winning a few more races and Max is gonna start with the theatrics.

Possibly but Ferrari prefers it that way I'm pretty sure. They've always preferred to have a clear no. 1 driver

I'd bet money that RB had the same attitude when Checo caught that safety car bad luck. It sucks for him, but they're fine with it if it ends with Max having chances at wins.

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
brehdrin, that car is abysmal on straights.

:sadcam:

giphy.gif

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Fam Merc are way off the pace. We all knew the field would catch at some point(Red Bull has surpassed them machine wise in the last 2 years). Rule changes have also facilitated that.

Upgrades could have this a three way race and i hope for that.. to have 5-6 drivers in the mix. Haas/Mclaren/Williams/Alpine are all very meh

Lootha VanDraws

'The Night I Fell in Love' is the GOAT R&B album
Daps
NASCAR is racing at CoTA right now. Looks strange seeing those cars on a circuit/road course.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
:mjcry:
He deserves so much better. Imagine being robbed of an historic achievement and then the next season your team shyts the bed, while your rival is off winning races.

Ferrari built Schumacher a shytty car in 2005 after having one of the most dominant ever and he retired the very next year. Number 8 the hardest of them all. :francis: