The Official Formula 1 Thread 🏁

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
After every champonship Lewis wins, I like to go back to the article linked below with this look :mjgrin: The first three comments especially.

What was said when Lewis Hamilton quit McLaren to join Mercedes in 2012

What was said when Lewis Hamilton quit McLaren to join Mercedes in 2012

"Mercedes is a great partner of ours and they are a great team. But for anyone leaving McLaren, and he wants to win, I think that's a mistake because I have faith and belief in this team. Whether you measure it over the last four races, four years or 40 years, we're a fantastic team. So I would say to any driver who wanted to win in this sport: 'Come and join McLaren and aspire to join McLaren'. I wouldn't advise anyone to leave McLaren if they want to win” – Martin Whitmarsh, McLaren.

“Very cool that Lewis will be my new teamate! Gonna be another great challenge!” – Nico Rosberg, Mercedes.

"I think it's wrong to portray that Lewis left this team. At the end of the day, you end up with a situation where you're going to separate if the circumstances aren't right. Life isn't about one person deciding anything. It's never that way. It's about circumstances. Everybody says: 'Am I bitterly this or bitterly that?' What? I'm a realist. Did we have the ability to create a situation where we could have stayed together? Categorically, yes. Would that have been the right thing to do? We didn't think so” – Ron Dennis, McLaren.

mr x

Superstar
Daps
The undercut was interesting with having better tires and going to used ones.

Lets see how this all plays out

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Max on that bullshyt man. Lewis lifted at the 200 meter board both times through.

Looks like FIA on that bullshyt too.