mr x

Superstar
Daps
Damn, he closed the gap l so quickly, but now can't get close enough to pass

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Mercedes strategy team needs to think long and hard about how they try to engineer some of these races. The hero drive, 10+ flat out laps to close gaps and overtake only work because Hamilton has the ability to do it. The have to stop relying on that ability so much. Bottas did what he had to do, this is his win and objectively I can't be mad at that. But damn man :snoop:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
I give Bottas credit for taking the win and holding shyt down those last 20 or so laps but Mercedes let Lewis down today. Breh literally told those motherfukkas he needed more power and it was just hard to chase Vettel in the straight line. Lewis had a chance here and there in turn 1 to try to pass but Mercedes was expecting too much out of him.

Obviously he wasnā€™t thrilled at the finish and you saw him :francis: at the podium.

Heā€™s gotta say ā€œfukk itā€ the rest of the way and focus on the individual accomplishments now. He got the team their damn constructorā€™s title so time to do him.

mr x

Superstar
Daps
Mercedes social media copping pleas because ppl are going in on them.

"Hamilton's tires were dead, he said so"

How many times have we heard "ok lewis, noted."

His team ignores him all the time...but now they pit cause he said so.

All he had to do was manage them in that case. He was going to lose 18 secs to vettel. No way.

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
me7zx8k93au31.jpg

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
I'm weary with this temporary race engineer Hamilton has this weekend. It doesn't feel like he has decent enough chemistry nor the right flow for the job. I'm not blaming him, but if things don't go as smooth this weekend I'm putting it on this :hubie: